The community was named after a flour Mill erected there in 1851, when the community was known as "Howards Mill". "Mulino" is a corruption of the Spanish word molino, or mill, and was chosen for the name when postal authorities objected that "Molino" was easily confused with nearby Molalla. The Mulino post office was established in 1882.
Historical Links
Since 1877
More history pictures will go in this
photo album ....
[UMF HOME] [History] [The Mill] [The Store] [Local Events] [Map & Directions] [Contact Us] [Links]
Union Mills Feed
Open M-F 8-6 -- Sat 8-5
14822 S. Union Mills Road
Mulino, Oregon 97042  Tel: 503.829.2386

� 2011 Union Mills Feed. All rights reserved.